Induction pan Bio Diamond 20 cm/2.6 LRegular price 425.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 135): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- Nature's most durable wonderful genuine diamond crystals raw material
- Superior refractory non-stick surface
- Ultra durability
- Lean eggs can be cooked.
- Lean vegetables can be boiled.
- It is suitable for use in all ovens including induction.
- It is suitable for use in the dishwasher.
Induction-based product application
- Induction-based products retain heat for a long time due to their structure.
- The product base may be damaged if exposed directly to water while hot.
- Therefore, it must wait for cooling before cleaning after cooking.
Developed in Switzerland and manufactured in Turkey.
20 cm / 2.6 liters
- Derived from the strength of diamond, the most durable mineral in nature, BioDiamond's surface is covered with up to 300,000 real diamond crystals.
- It has been developed in Switzerland as a result of 3 years of R&D studies.
- Thanks to its ultra durability and anti-scratch properties, it can be used safely with metal kitchen utensils and hand blenders.
- Aluminum intermediate layer with 4 times more conductivity than copper provides equal distribution of heat and provides a more balanced and delicious cooking.
As a result of the tests, all BioDiamond and BioDiamond Pro products have become the most non-stick, scratch-resistant and durable product group among the non-stick products of the Karaca brand.
How is the Bio Diamond design?
- It has a diamond-shaped handle, handle and body design.
How is the Dio Diamond Pro designed?
- Diamond Bio Pro is Turkey's first product with integrated induction base. The product has a cast steel handle that is suitable for use in the oven.
Which should I choose, Bio Diamond or Bio Diamond Pro?
- Bio Diamond Pro can be preferred for use in the oven and if the electric stove is preferred, and Bio Diamond for the combustion chamber types.